From its office located in the heart of the European capital with some 100 professionals and 20+ different nationalities, FTI Consulting Brussels is a market–leading advisory firm that has brought together our expert public affairs knowledge of the European Union and its Single Market with our broad international experience with developing and delivering bespoke and integrated regional strategic communications programmes. We specialise in strategic and integrated public affairs communications services advising multinational companies facing business-critical political, policy, regulatory or reputational challenges on how to engage with stakeholders including politicians, NGOs and the media in Brussels and beyond. Our industry includes Banking & Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Information & Technology, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Agriculture, Transportation and Competition issues.
- Intelligence: Timely insights and credible evidence will help build a strong foundation to promote your business objectives. FTI Consulting can be your ears and eyes on the ground in Brussels and national capitals, develop quantifiable data and market research and analyse emerging policies to inform your decisions.
- Build: Smart, creative thinking requires an integrated approach. FTI Consulting can be your one-stop-shop to developing a strategy that brings together public affairs, public relations, and a broad range of supporting services to ensure effective and impactful campaigns.
- Advocate: Maintain existing relationships and establish new ones to promote, protect and secure your licence to operate at critical moments of risk and change. FTI Consulting can ensure you are ready to engage the right people at the right time with the right message.
- Communicate: Driving awareness requires an effective narrative that needs to resonate with a range of audiences. FTI Consulting’s understanding of how different sectors and markets talk to each other across different platforms will ensure you develop the right tone and voice to build consensus.
FTI Consulting Brussels is a signatory to the EPACA industry Code of Conduct and a voluntary registrant to the European Transparency Initiative.
- Advocacy & Campaigns
- Political Communications
- Political Risk, Intelligence & Analysis
- Competition/Antitrust and M&A Support
- Crisis Communications
- Issues & Reputation Management
- Strategic Research
- Creative Engagement Solutions
- Employee Engagement
- Data Analytics
- People & Transformation
Senior Managing Director, Head of Brussels Strategic Communications
Senior Managing Director, Head of Brussels Energy & Industrials
Senior Managing Director, Head of Brussels Competition, Trade & Litigation